Friday, January 19, 2007

"FIRST LOVE"

feel hurt,
feel used,
also confused,
why does my heart continue to be abused,
the fuse to my heart has been put out,
juss like a candle being blew out,
too many doubts,
is he one for me,
these questions are on repeat,
without him i feel incomplete,
why are my feelings so strong,
his aren't so why are mine,
wish i could go back in time to where it was only him and me,
where i was the only women in his life,
now all we ever do is fite,
all i want is for us to get along,
i hear those love songs,
i begin to cry,
at anytime he's the only man i need in my life,
without him i am blind,
i have no-one to blame but myself,
so much pain,
but then i think love is pain so whats wrong wit sufferin,
now i relized that you don't chershish somethan UNTILL its gone,
with him is where i belong,
i wish he knew how sorry i am,
and that i regret my choices,
the mistakes i've made have turned into lessons of my life,
i jus wonder what would he think if he saw this letter,
i hope it would bring him back,
once again make our love intacked!

No comments: