Thursday, February 15, 2007

I WISH

why is it that i like him
but he dont like me
he's callin up sum other bitch
on his telle
i wish i knew what was wrong with me
is my life just so meessed up that no one can stand the thought of being with me
i wish i was lil' miss perfect
but im way far from perfect
i just want a man that won't lie or cheat
a man that won't hit me when he gets full of heat
someone that will treat me right
show meh 2 his spotlight
but i will never get this
cuz i dont deserve this
since i'm not lil' miss perfect!


-i had this man but i lost him and even though im tryin to late im still gonna try cuz i want him back-

1 comment:

cathedral dans le ciel said...

hey that's kool!!....bt u sound so low...well life is a journey were u come across these up's n downs in life bt as long as u follow ur heart n ur honest u triumph!!
wish u luck...!!