Monday, April 23, 2007

"WHAT I WANT"

I want to be happy,
Instead of being depressed and trying to take a lil' nappy,
I want a boyfreind,
Jus someone who will be there 4 me and show they care jus a lil'
Comeone who wud never hit me,
Hopefully not cheat on me,
Jus straight up be there 4 me,
I want 2 spend time wit Crackajack,
Who I can currently no longer see,
I want a boii who won't make me cry,
Someone who will jus give me a try,
Someone who won't make me draw that to my wrist at night,
I don't ask for much,
These are simple things to look 4 in a boii,
I just want to find someone,
To lift my mind off other things,
I just want to get out of Kirkland,
Start fresh,
Build a new rep.,
Yuhh I don't care bout people talkin shit,
But there's got to be a point when you say,
Na I'm done with this shit,
I WANT THIS.

No comments: